Web Analyst (f/m/d)
- You will analyze the daily business and product as well as marketing activities; in doing so, you are an important contact person for the business units
- You will use your web tracking and analysis expertise to work with our business units to identify potential for improvement in the marketing and product areas and to support the company in achieving its goals
- You will make the transition from complex analysis to precise, actionable business recommendations
- You will conduct funnel analysis, A/B tests, attribution, tag management, customer journey analysis as a part of your daily work
- You will design and create reports and dashboards in our analytics tool
- You will continuously monitor data quality to ensure consistency
- You will support the creation and further development of tracking concepts as well as the maintenance and further development of the current web tracking.
- You have professional experience in the area of digital / web analytics or business analytics
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or mathematics or a comparable education with several years of professional experience
- You have proven excellent systematic and analytical skills, as well as a strong affinity for numbers and data
- You already have some experience in working with web analytics systems, ideally with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication skills on all business levels
- You have a very good command of English
Nice to have
- You have experience in e-commerce or performance marketing and in setting up / analyzing A/B tests and multivariate tests
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A highly motivated and international team
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- To become part of a workplace that fosters friendly and respectful cooperation in international teams and flat hierarchy
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Get more insights into the life at Spread Groupt on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1295 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.