Christmas Temporary (f/m/d) Customer Service – French | Remote Option
Spreadshirt actively cares for its customers, focusing on individual needs. We don’t want to be an ordinary customer service and strive to be different. Speed, friendliness and expertise are our founding blocks, honesty and humor our character, satisfied customers our goal. To keep this goal alive in the winter season, we need your support. Therefore, we are looking for several Christmas temps (f/m/d) from mid-October until the end of January to support our Customer Service for 20-40 hours per week.
- You will work between 4 and 8 hours every day, from Monday to Friday, according to your availability
- You will look after our French-speaking customers individually. We are not a call center and do not make sales calls.
- You will receive numerous questions regarding the processing of orders, delivery, changes and returns
- You will advise our customers with the designing of customized products, whilst retaining an overview of the offers we have on our website
- You will regularly exchange ideas and experiences with your international colleagues
Interested? For a look behind the scenes at our customer service, check out this interview.
- You are available between mid-October/Beginning of November until the end of January
- You enjoy communicating and can do so fluently in French. A good grasp of German or English is also necessary
- You are service oriented and have fun working with customers
- You can work independently, reliably and can learn how to use new tools quickly
- You, ideally, bring a bit of basic knowledge of common graphic programs. However, this is not essential
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- In-depth, 2-week paid training to prepare you in the best possible way
- No work on Sundays, holidays, or at night
- The opportunity to work in modern offices at our headquarters in Plagwitz, Leipzig, with additional working from home options
- An open-door policy with team leaders who are there to give you feedback and support whenever you need it
- A diverse, international team with a friendly working climate
- Generous staff discount as well as vouchers for family and friends
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1536 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.