Working Student (f/m/d) Textile Design
- You will conduct market and competitor analysis (B2B & B2C) to gain target-group specific information in order to unlock new market potential
- You will support the evaluation of new markets and their potentials and bring in your expert knowledge in the field of textiles and tailoring.
- You will be involved in various exciting projects
- You are studying Conceptual Textile Design, Fashion Design or any other relevant program related to textiles
- You are passionate about fashion, (textile) printing and tailoring, and you like being that one step ahead
- You have a very good command of English; German is optional
- You work in a structured and independent manner and have very good Excel skills
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1357 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.