Working Student/Intern (f/m/d) Visual Design
We are looking for a creative student with a great understanding of how visual design fits with e-commerce and the web. You should understand how design works, how it’s produced, how it sells and how it strategically supports a good idea to assist in the photographic direction of newsletters and landing pages. You will be working alongside several Spreadshirt Marketplace teams to create and craft effective marketing material and stand-out branding material.
- You will create assets for our site and various communication channels
- You will support the team in conceptualizing marketing campaigns
- You will collaborate with the design, photo, marketing, and user research teams on developing the brand across our platform
- You will take part in design critiques and feedback sessions held by Spreadgroup’s Design Guild
- You are a creative student in the field of Graphic Design and ideally have experience in visual communication
- You are used to working with AdobeCreative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- You have a strong sense of aesthetics and typography
- You are open for fresh ideas and new design trends
- You can speak English fluently
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A motivating and fun atmosphere
- A creative and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to grow in a company which is enjoying steady growth and success
- Gaining experience in the commercial field
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application and portfolio, preferably online via our career portal in English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1321 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your backround is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.