(Senior) Software Engineer Frontend (f/m/d)
Our Production Team at Spread Group offers software to help our production sites around the world to print thousands of individual T-Shirts a day and scale our supply chain. We connect the Spread Group Platform to industrial print equipment to make it accessible and easy to use.
For our IT team in Leipzig, we are looking for immediate reinforcement in the position of a (Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend.
- You will build solutions to help printing thousands of T-Shirts every day, around the clock and around the globe
- You will be part of a passionate team to find the best possible solutions together
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, 3rd-party software vendors, product owners and users
- You will attack complexity and fight for simple solutions
- You are passionate about web technologies, user experience and simple design to build user-friendly web applications
- Ideally, you also have some knowledge of Webpack and cssinjs
- You are keen on learning new technologies and establishing best practices
- You are open-minded and able to communicate your ideas
- You know that handling and providing constructive feedback is essential for effective teamwork as well as your personal development
- You have a good command of English; another foreign language such as Polish or Czech is an advantage
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An eclectic company atmosphere in our headquarters in Leipzig, with colleagues from around the world
- 30 days of holiday, company pension plan and family friendly working options
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time positions and sabbaticals
- Regular GAs, to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Regular team and company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products as well as discount codes for family and friends
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- An agile environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own “customer”
- The opportunity to attend conferences and trying out new things in our Hacking Days
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about being a Software Engineer at Spread Group
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung bevorzugt online über unser Karriere-Portal oder per E-Mail im PDF-Format an firstname.lastname@example.org. Bitte gib dabei die Referenznummer V00-1561 an und vergiss nicht uns Deine Gehaltsvorstellungen und Dein Startdatum zu verraten.
P.S.: Wir suchen nicht nach schnurgeraden Lebensläufen, hoher Anpassungsfähigkeit und Ja-Sager-Qualitäten. Wir suchen Persönlichkeiten voller Ideen und Tatendrang ganz egal wie alt Du bist, woher Du kommst und auf wen Du stehst. Zeig uns, was Dich ausmacht!