The Photography team is responsible for the imagery and video of our ever-expanding range of products which are presented and marketed in the growing brand diversity of Spreadgroup.
You will be collaborating with designers, copywriters and marketers to drive the product vision and Brand forward in a company that’s passionate about letting people express themselves through the things they wear, use and carry.
- Create engaging video for use across multiple platforms, with models and products (in-house studio and off-site)
- Create video of employees and internal events
- Support the overall brand direction, develop concepts in collaboration with the creative team, marketing and content
- Ensure that all video content meets brand guidelines and that the product quality and integrity is maintained
- Pre-Production and Shoot planning (preparing products, scouting locations, acquiring accessories etc.)
- Support in editing video footage and audio for smaller projects including social media content
- Organize and maintain project files and media assets
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in video
- Assist in larger shoots
- A degree in Cinematography, Multimedia or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of studio & location lighting
- 3+ years working as a Videographer required
- Excellent computer skills, including Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and German
- Current portfolio mandatory for consideration
Nice To Haves
- Awareness of contemporary trends in fashion
- Experience in working with teams on set
- Experience with Still Photography and Photo Editing
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung bevorzugt online über unser Karriere-Portal oder per E-Mail im PDF-Format an email@example.com. Bitte gib dabei die Referenznummer V00-1619 an und vergiss nicht uns Deine Gehaltsvorstellungen und Dein Startdatum zu verraten.
P.S.: Wir suchen nicht nach schnurgeraden Lebensläufen, hoher Anpassungsfähigkeit und Ja-Sager-Qualitäten. Wir suchen Persönlichkeiten voller Ideen und Tatendrang ganz egal wie alt Du bist, woher Du kommst und auf wen Du stehst. Zeig uns, was Dich ausmacht!