Content & SEO Specialist SPOD (f/m/d) | Remote Option
SPOD gives merchants using external shop systems access to our world-wide network of fulfillment facilities. We produce and ship orders within industry-leading 48 hours. In this role, you will increase the success of SPOD merchants on our points of sale (f.e. Shopify) with exceptional content planning and execution.
This position can be filled on at our headquarters in Leipzig, in a hybrid-work solution, or remotely in Germany.
- You will be responsible for SPOD’s Digital Content Strategy in Europe incl. content planning & content calendar
- You will create articles, white papers, blog posts, email marketing messages, press releases, web copy, video content and newsletters
- You will research and prepare presentation content, case studies and survey reports
- You will conduct and optimize SEO Keyword Research
- You will stay on top of the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar
- You will work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- You will push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- You will manage all creative resources including design specialists, copy writers and other agency personnel
- You will implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content
- You will optimize the delivery strategy by implementing best practices and repeatedly testing tools, content formats and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- You will ensure all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Showpad voice
- You will provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- First e-commerce experience, ideally with Shopify or other shop systems
- Experience in creating content strategies and writing target-specific B2B copy
- Great organizational and project management skills, with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to engage with people in a trustworthy and transparent way
- Strong understanding of your audience and ability to drive traffic and engage people
- Very good written and editorial skills in English and German
Nice to have
- French language skills
- Experience with Salesforce
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High-degree of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely in Germany
- An open and vibrant company culture with a lot of international colleagues
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- The opportunity to continue growing with trainings, workshops and conferences
- Bright offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and more
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1462 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.