Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) SPOD | Remote Option
As our Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) you’ll ensure that our merchants are achieving their goals with SPOD on Shopify and other POS.
This position can be filled onsite/hybrid in our headquarters in Leipzig or remote in Germany.
- Development of trustful, loyal and long-term relationships with our merchants
- Evaluation and analysis of merchant needs
- Planning and organization of merchant onboardings & trainings
- Community Management (f.e. via Facebook group) and communication via email and newsletter
- Creation of content for our merchant help center and FAQs
- Acting as an advocate of our merchants and promotion of customer loyalty
- Interface to the Customer Service department and Second Level Helpdesk
- In-house training of Customer Service colleagues
- You know how to engage with people in a trustworthy and open way
- You have a strong track record in customer service and/or community management
- You bring first experience with the e-commerce market, ideally with Shopify or other shop systems
- You are analytical and structured, driven by numbers and eager to act based on them
- You strive to make sure that our customers can use our software to maximize impact, revenue and profit
- You are fluent in English and German, another language is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with Salesforce
- French language skills
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Development opportunities in a dynamically growing and international company
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours, an option to work remotely and flat hierarchies
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code with us
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1476 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.