Digital Product Designer (f/m/d) UX/UI
The role of a Digital Product Designer is of utmost importance in a company that is putting the customer’s needs in the center of attention. As a member of the Customer Experience Organisation you will be collaborating with product owners, user researchers, copywriters, designers, and developers to drive the product vision forward in a company that’s passionate about letting people express themselves through the things they wear, use and carry. At Spread Group we take customers extremely seriously and we are investing in training and recruitment to bring a high caliber designer with focus across our Design team and Product. Lastly, our Executive team are the biggest advocates of customer first and you will be empowered to own the user experience and visual outcome. Yes, really. Just make sure it’s customer-focused.
You will be part of a 5-person User Research and Experience team, consisting of both a Senior and a Mid-Level Digital Product Designer, two User Researchers and the Head of User Research and Experience. Your scope of work will include working on exciting software-development projects with different departments of Spread Group. We are the biggest representatives of the customer-first approach, as we have a common mission to offer our users the best possible experience. We keep setting high standards for ourselves and the quality of our work, while putting the fun in functionality!
- Participating in the creation of a design vision, that aligns user and business needs
- Participating in product strategy and user interviews
- Prototyping from lo-fi sketching to hi-fi mock ups, ready made for developers
- Specifying the information architecture for an effective user experience
- Documenting user interface and interactions requirements for engineering
- You will interact with other designers across Spread Group’s departments to advance design as a discipline
- 3+ years working as an HCI designer or UX/UI designer in a software product and/or web development environment required (nice to have: agency experience)
- You are a passionate designer who loves creating positive user experiences – first and foremost!
- You have experience in taking an idea from early concept into implementation in an agile environment
- You can demonstrate, through your portfolio and experience an ability to work from sketches to higher fidelity mock ups
- Proven ability to create user interfaces for customer internet products
- Excellent computer skills, including design tools (Adobe software, Axure)
- Delight the customer: you have a laser like focus on the customer perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, German is not required
Nice to Have
- Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams consisting of product owners, developers and researchers
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility in shaping our users’ experiences
- Challenge of new and exciting projects, such as the ongoing optimization of our Partner Area with approximately 1 million active users
- Exchange with several departments within Spread Group’s design guild to get extensive feedback on your work
- Opportunity of further education through conferences and seminars
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number 1248 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.