Employer Branding Specialist (f/m/d)
You are passionate about networking and feel like leading new recruiting formats & employer branding projects? Then come and support our People & Culture Team in Leipzig and become part of #TeamSpreadGroup to increase our employee satisfaction and employer attractiveness.
- You will be strategically and operationally responsible for the area of employer branding, create the strategy and accompany its implementation
- You will drive the strategic development and implementation of internal and external employer branding initiatives and campaigns in cooperation with the Corporate Communications department
- You will create concepts for authentic and target-group-oriented employer branding campaigns and measures along the candidate journey to increase employer attractiveness
- You will follow relevant trends and developments on social-media platforms or career sites to convince fresh talent to join us with varied content
- You will plan and supervise cooperations with universities, recruiting events or career fairs and represent Spread Group at various events
- You will supervise and organize our employee referral and anniversary program as well as internal feel-good projects (company events, cleanups, sports courses, massage offers, etc.)
- You will work with the People & Culture team on projects related to diversity, feedback culture, benefits & perks, etc.
- You have at least three years of relevant professional experience in employer branding or a marketing discipline – ideally in an international context
- You know the pain points of the current job market and can advise our recruiting team on the design & performance of job ads and recruiting channels
- You have experience with the organization & execution of internal and external events
- You are creative & communicative, and you know how to build networks and stay up-to-date
- You have an outspoken hands-on mentality and have an independent and proactive style of working
- You ideally already have experience with social recruiting campaigns
- You communicate in English without any problems, knowledge of German is an advantage
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We offer you
- A dynamic People & Culture department that looks forward to your input
- An open and colorful corporate culture with flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of freedom for your own ideas in all People & Culture areas as well as an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work in flat hierarchies and insight into an internationally operating e-commerce company
- Bright and friendly offices with two roof terraces and large kitchens for shared lunch breaks
- Regular team and company events, drinks and fruit, playstation, ping-pong table, and more
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
- You can find more insights into Spread Group’s everyday life at kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1564 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!