Marketing Assistant (f/m/d) for the US market
You have a profound knowledge of US culture, language and country? You have a fair understanding of Online Marketing and want to improve it? Great, then keep reading!
TeamShirts is a business unit of Spread Group, specialized in customized clothing for teams and groups. In just a few years, TeamShirts has become Europe’s leading online supplier for print-on-demand team wear. Now we’re expanding to grow in the North American market, and that’s where you come in to support TeamShirts!
- Be the team expert in American culture and lifestyle, pointing out differences to the European market to effectively develop relevant strategies in line with our Senior Marketing Manager
- Conduct research relating to target groups, competitors, and pricing for the US market
- Give input and create new webpages for relevant US topics and target groups
- Create and optimize Social Media ads while keeping an eye on relevant reports and KPIs
- Create both Social Media strategy and content to grow brand awareness
- Create new advertisement media with the help of the Graphics Department
- Write marketing copy and general texts for our website
- You speak American English at native-speaker level and have an in-depth understanding of American culture
- You are familiar with the ins and outs of the North American e-commerce landscape, consumer mentality and competitive environment
- You have an interest in Online Marketing, some experience would be beneficial
- You have a way with words and a creative streak
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- A lot of room for your ideas in a relaxed work environment
- Great atmosphere with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Get more insights into the life at Spread Group on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1290 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.