Marketing Assistant / Intern (f/m/d) for the French market
You have a profound knowledge of French culture, language and country? You have a fair understanding of Online Marketing and want to improve it? Great, then keep reading!
TeamShirts is a business unit of Spread Group. In a matter of three years, TeamShirts became Europe’s leading supplier for personalised team and group clothing. Now we aspire to expand and grow in the French market, and that’s where you come in to support TeamShirts for around two months.
- Research relevant information about target groups, competitors and pricing in the French market
- Give input and create new pages for relevant country-related topics and target groups
- Review our website’s content (language, suitability, etc.)
- Write advertisement copy and general texts for our website
- You speak French at native-speaker level and are familiar with its culture, lifestyle and country
- You have an interest in Online Marketing
- You like to get creative and have a way with words
- You’re fluent in either English or German
- You’re flexible to accept a short-term engagement
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1272 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.