Intern (f/m/d) Business Development & Marketing in the Licensing Team
Our Spread Group Licensing Team is constantly working to expand our portfolio with new and cutting-edge themes and brands with licensing from the film and TV industry. These get published on Spread Group’s own marketplace as well as external marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. We successfully concluded 2021 with a record growth of over 30 % and more than 30 new licenses from strong collaboration partners such as Warner Bros, Zag Animations Studio, Peanuts Worldwide, Sony Pictures and many more. Are you passionate about Harry Potter, DC Comics or Peanuts?
Then we are looking for you to join our Licensing Team as an intern for three to six months to help us coordinate with our licensing partners.
- You will support the licensing team in developing business relationships with our licensing partners like Warner Bros, Peanuts and Sony Pictures
- You will submit licensing concepts to licensors and overseeing production samples
- You will communicate etween licensors and our internal teams
- You will create of item collections and responsibility for the product release process
- You will support graphic design in the creation of photos for social media
- You will support Spreadshirt’s marketplaces in marketing with the creation of SEO and campaign texts
- You are studying business administration, media and communication sciences or another relevant course of study
- You are interested in brands and e-commerce
- You are very reliable, well organized and manage to work carefully and with full concentration over longer periods of time
- You like to approach people and have fun communicating with our partners
- You have already worked with MS Office and Adobe and ideally have gained knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- You can communicate confidently in both German and English
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in a commercial environment through internships or as a working student jobs.
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A highly motivated and international team
- A creative and informal working atmosphere in bright and friendly offices with a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks
- To become part of a workplace that fosters friendly and respectful cooperation in international teams and flat hierarchy
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1453 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.