Product Owner (f/m/d) Image Handling
At Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany, we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of a (technical) Product Owner (f/m/d) to ensure smooth agile software development processes.
Our journey started with T-Shirts – and now it is so much more! Spread Group carries a wide range of products ready to be turned into those customized items our customers love. As a Product Owner (f/m/d) of Image Handling and our Digital Asset Management Core, you will be responsible for our image and data handling: the person behind the scenes. You will be tasked to enable and improve a variety of workflows so that we can provide a dedicated journey, from uploading to printing.
You will be part of a department consisting of product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You will be the Product Owner of two teams working closely together in the domain of Digital Asset Management
- You will be the enabler for various high priority company projects and future innovation
- You will create a strategy and slice it into achievable steps to build a product from scratch
- You will need to know how to make educated build or buy decisions
- You will be responsible for and guide the entire development cycle and manage the product backlog with prioritization, trade-offs, and constraints
- You will make sure our existing components are maintained and are always state of the art
- You will be the mediator between tech, business, and customer
- You will work in a complex environment with a lot of dependencies on other components and teams
- You will keep all departments involved in the loop and manage expectations
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have product-management experience and ideally an engineering background
- You have managed building a product from scratch before
- You have a good mind for data and analytical thinking
- You work in a structured way and are able to explain complex matters
- You have a good understanding of large-scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- You are able to identify potential workflow improvements and understand needs and impact of changes
- You know how to organize competing priorities and make educated decisions
- You are able to say no and make pragmatic decisions
- Your core strengths include collaboration, communication, and documentation
- You have a mindset to learn and grow
Nice to have
- Understanding of image handling, graphics and printing requirements
- Experience in working with digital asset management systems
- A good sense of refactoring
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, a PlayStation corner, table tennis, and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1339 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.