Senior Fashion Designer Artwork (f/m/d)
We want to develop Spread Group to a Digital Fashion & Lifestyle Tech Company. To achieve this, we are looking for a Designer to complete our new Design/Creative Team. We want you to contribute with your personality, ideas, and creativity. So, if you are ready to create something unique, let’s break new ground together!
- You develop innovative Design Concepts, especially Graphics & Artwork
- You are supporting the Art Direction and ensure a cohesive Brand Design by translating our Product Brand into a consistent Visual Identity
- You implement our Visual Identity into matching designs for our Labeling, Hang Tags and Packaging
- You come up with new Ideas about the look & feel e. g. regarding Brand Communication, etc.
- You create our own Designs for Prints and Embroideries
- You curate and build our new Design Library
- You collaborate with external Artists and Creators
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in a Fashion or Lifestyle company
- You bring best practices from your industry experience and new ideas to establish a new Brand on the market
- You are a team player and thrive under our Creative Director and Head of Design
- You have a hands-on mentality and are eager to work in a new team with room for your personality
- You ideally have a master’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or in a similar field
- If you wish to apply please submit your CV and Portfolio together
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1589 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!