Senior Fashion Designer Artwork (f/m/d)
We want to develop Spread Group to a Digital Fashion & Lifestyle Tech Company. To achieve this, we are looking for a Designer to complete our new Design/Creative Team. We want you to contribute with your personality, ideas, and creativity. So, if you are ready to create something unique, let’s break new ground together!
- You develop innovative Design Concepts, especially Graphics & Artwork
- You are supporting the Art Direction and ensure a cohesive Brand Design by translating our Product Brand into a consistent Visual Identity
- You implement our Visual Identity into matching designs for our Labeling, Hang Tags and Packaging
- You come up with new Ideas about the look & feel e. g. regarding Brand Communication, etc.
- You create our own Designs for Prints and Embroideries
- You curate and build our new Design Library
- You collaborate with external Artists and Creators
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in a Fashion or Lifestyle company
- You bring best practices from your industry experience and new ideas to establish a new Brand on the market
- You are a team player and thrive under our Creative Director and Head of Design
- You have a hands-on mentality and are eager to work in a new team with room for your personality
- You ideally have a master’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or in a similar field
- If you wish to apply please submit your CV and Portfolio together
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An eclectic company atmosphere in our headquarters in Leipzig, with colleagues from around the world
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time positions and sabbaticals
- 30 days of holiday, company pension plan and family friendly working options
- Regular GAs, to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Regular team and company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays
- ‚Feel Good’ Management with yoga, meditation and workshops for coping with stress
- German & English courses with interdisciplinary workshops and training
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products as well as discount codes for family and friends
- Come as you are – there is no dress code, dogs are also allowed
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1589 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!