(Senior) Marketing Manager (f/m/d) North America | Remote Option
TeamShirts is Spread Group’s fast-growing business unit and one of Europe’s leading suppliers of custom team clothing. Currently we are looking for a (Senior) Marketing Manager (f/m/d), who will be responsible for furthering our marketing activities in the North American market.
This position can be filled on site/hybrid at our headquarters in Leipzig or remotely from home in Germany.
- You will relish your instrumental role and excitement of an emerging business
- You’ll be in charge of shaping our marketing channels in the US market, assisted by our SEA, SEO and social media experts
- You scheme and arrange campaigns for different target groups and analyze their success
- You have a keen eye on the main KPIs and analyze the reports on a regular basis
- You identify new target groups and foster pertinent marketing activities for these
- You oversee a continued competitor analysis
- You bring in several years of work experience in various online marketing channels with proven success
- You speak American English at native-speaker level (no German required) and have an in-depth understanding of American culture
- You are familiar with the ins and outs of the North American e-commerce landscape, consumer mentality and competitive environment
- You know how to best instrumentalize the marketing funnel
- You are a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Support on relocation to Germany
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Get more insights into the life at Spread Group on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1368 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.