(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Personalization Services
Our personalization department makes printing ideas on anything, for any occasion, easy and enjoyable for customers who like to express themselves. From Spreadshirt’s Customize tool to the experience around it, we are behind Spread Group’s most profitable customer facing product. We constantly grow by understanding and adapting to customers’ needs. Our team simplifies the process of combining products, design and occasion for the best possible result. Our mission is to streamline the user journey without compromising customers’ options. We optimize our impact in close collaboration with other departments. Our work is strategically important, driving long-term success for a growing company.
New finishing techniques are being introduced and new target groups are about to be conquered – do you want to be the one rethinking how the entire personalization eco-system at Spread Group works? Then join us!
Become responsible for one of our flagship products, turn something that is highly complex into something easy and fun to use. Your mission: Deliver the best customization experience possible to hundreds of thousands of people who care about self-expression in various ways.
- You will become part of an interdisciplinary team of user research specialists, designers and engineers
- Together, you will develop your product according to agile processes
- Where there is a product backlog, there needs to be a product vision – it’s up to you to articulate it and pave the way to reach the vision
- You create your roadmap based on company, business and product development goals. Plus, you manage and prioritize your team’s backlog
- Your key stakeholders are keen on exchanging ideas, market research and analyses with you
- You team up with your co-workers from Customer Service, Production, User Research, Web Analytics and Controlling to make data-driven decisions and closely monitor the impact
- You understand and articulate the trade-offs between tactical customer needs and strategic features
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have 3+ years of product management experience with a consistent track record of delivering impact in customer facing products
- You prefer teamwork and thrive in an environment of diverse perspectives – because you are passionate about understanding them
- At the same time, you know when to stand up for what is right, to make data-based decisions and to take responsibility
- You challenge the status quo
- Your interest in smooth customer journeys and valuable outcome outweighs your interest in pure performance optimization and short-term output
- You think beyond conversion rate and know how to translate after sales results back to the customer facing frontend
- Transparent communication with and expectation management towards a broad range of individuals, from senior management to engineers to marketeers is what you do best
- Before you answer questions about “When?” and “How?” you figure out the “Why?”
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1376 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.