Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend
TeamShirts was launched in 2014 as a new brand from Spread Group, offering tools and products specifically tailored to groups and teams for customization and shopping. Over time, a small crew with strong start-up vibes has grown into a sizable team that now manages 13 domains in 8 different languages, equipping teams all over Europe and North America.
Does a mixture of an established corporate organization and agile start-up atmosphere sound exciting? Then TeamShirts is the right place for you!
Our Tech Stack
- Our frontend consists entirely of a current React application
- We combine Typescript, Redux, Apollo client and styled components
- We mainly use GraphQL and have replaced almost all of our REST endpoints
- We mainly use Symfony as a PHP framework in the backend
- For data storage, we use different systems like MySQL and Elasticsearch, but also Redis
- You will actively participate in the technology planning – we are open to new tools and pertinent approaches
- You feel at home in the frontend or even feel the love for full-stack development
- You got a degree in IT or a comparable field of study
- You have gathered at least 3 years of relevant work experience – preferably in the e-commerce field
- You are interested in contributing to the product development process by participating in user tests and communicating directly with stakeholders and UX/UI experts
- You value stable and future-oriented solutions, but at the same time you are pragmatic about agile, test-driven, and incremental development in a start-up environment
- You like to work in a self-organized team with a clear focus on quality
- You have no problem speaking and writing in English to communicate in-house
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- An agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own “customer”
- Code reviews to share knowledge , establish best practices, and constantly develop our skills
- The opportunity of attending conferences or trying out new things in our Hacking Days
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment
- A pleasant work environment with bright office spaces, sun terraces– and of course lots of T-shirts
- Meet-a-Spreadster and learn more about the first days as a Software Engineer at Spread Group
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1579 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!