System Engineer (f/m/d)
Our 7-person Internal Services team is looking for reinforcement! The team ensures smooth system operation of around 500 employees as well as Spread Group’s internal servers for over 900 users. To support us, we are looking for a System Engineer (f/m/d) in Leipzig with immediate effect.
Our infrastructure is very heterogeneous – in the server area we mainly use Linux and Windows, in the client area we use practically everything.
- You will work your way into our existing systems such as Active Directory, Exchange, Teams; Jira / Confluence; PXE / LAPS / Checkmk / DHCP
- You will become a professional for our systems and, over time, our first point of contact
- You will work independently and with your team on the implementation of upcoming projects, e.g.
- Introducing 2FA (with Yubikeys)
- Migration of our telephony to MS Teams
- Introduction of an Endpoint Management Solution
- Renewal of the Wi-Fi infrastructure with Ubiquity
- You either have a degree in IT, completed training as an IT specialist or have a comparable degree
- You have a very good understanding of network hardware and common network protocols
- You enjoy taking responsibility in finding optimal solutions for your topics and tasks
- You like familiarizing yourself with new topics and enjoy constantly furthering your professional development
- You ideally have previous experience with Exchange, M365 and Azure
- You can communicate in German and English without any problems
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in a direct manner and treats each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner and as equals
- Exciting projects and a variety of tasks, working in a dynamic environment full of opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Further development opportunities through language courses, workshops and trainings from other departments, our Smarty Pants Night (lectures on professional and non-professional topics) and of course a lot of onboarding seminars to get you started.
- A colorful and international corporate culture, flat hierarchies, and flexible working hours as well as home office options
- Through our Feel Good Management, we take care of your health and wellbeing by offering yoga classes, discounted massages and sports activities, as well as workshops on mindfulness and stress management.
- Come as you are – there’s no dress code here
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1565 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!