System Engineer (f/m/d)
At Spreadshirt, we operate a highly available, Linux-based cloud environment in Europe and the USA. We rely exclusively on free and open-source software. Are you familiar with both Unix operating systems and networks? And you don’t mind of things like command lines, shell scripts or even Python?
- You have gained relevant experience as a network and/or Unix administrator or in a comparable position
- You see yourself as an expert in professional system operation with all its technical and organizational aspects
- You have project experience in the IT environment and in larger data center infrastructures
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills combined with a high sense of responsibility for “your systems”
- You have a solid command of English, spoken and in writing
- You have already worked with configuration management tools such as puppet, ansible, saltstack or chef
- For you, “Git” aren’t just three letters strung together at random.
We live diversity! At Spread Group, we encourage diversity in our teams. Your talents and abilities are what counts, regardless of age, gender, skin color, origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation and marital status.
- You continuously monitor, analyze and develop our self-developed cloud infrastructure as well as the associated optimization of processes and systems
- You independently identify errors and anomalies and work out independent solutions
- You ensure our 24×7 operation within the scope of our internal stand-by
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1176 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.