Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
Our People & Culture Team at our headquarters in Leipzig is looking for immediate reinforcement in the role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d).
- You are responsible for the individual design as well as the operative implementation of recruiting strategies for different business units
- You will support and advise your hiring managers throughout the entire process and ensure that they can make the best possible hiring decision by designing the process in a meaningful way
- You guide applicants through the entire process and design a positive candidate experience to retain the best talent
- You will continue to support colleagues after they have been hired and be their point of contact
- You ensure that the candidate pipeline is continuously filled with the help of a demand-oriented active sourcing strategy and a target-oriented budget deployment
- Together with us, you drive forward projects to professionalize our in-house recruiting, e.g. in the area of performance recruiting
- You support and provide creative input for employer branding projects
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of Inhouse Recruiting/Active Sourcing
- You have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and a high level of intercultural competence
- You enjoy dealing with people, are a good listener and possess a high degree of empathy
- You have experience in dealing with social media/business networks
- You are a true organizational talent and keep a cool head even in stressful phases
- Topics such as unconscious bias, diversity and empowerment are more than just buzzwords for you
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An eclectic company atmosphere in our headquarters in Leipzig, with colleagues from around the world
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time positions and sabbaticals
- 30 days of holiday, company pension plan and family friendly working options
- Regular GAs, to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Regular team and company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays
- ‚Feel Good’ Management with yoga, meditation and workshops for coping with stress
- German & English courses with interdisciplinary workshops and training
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products as well as discount codes for family and friends
- Come as you are – there is no dress code, dogs are also allowed
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number 1592 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!