Team Lead (f/m/d) Online Marketing
- Planning the online media strategy
- Close co-operation with the business units to meet their strategic and financial goals via effective marketing acquisition and retention
- Managing the paid marketing team to develop and deliver effective strategies for increasing sales through: SEM, Affiliate Networks, Display, Facebook, Retargeting etc
- Managing the team members work, supervising, controlling and managing goals and aligning the team to fulfill company strategies
- Managing costs associated with paid marketing campaigns and being responsible for margin, revenue, ROI and CPO of the Online Marketing team
- Working with Product Management, IT and BI to develop tools needed to launch and track campaigns
- Working with the team to develop areas of expertise and introducing the team to new areas of online marketing
- Developing and communicating to the whole business how these channels work together, gain and retain customers and provide ROI
- Pre- and post-campaign analysis to support the proposition and strategic development of customer acquisition
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in Online Marketing, ideally with an emphasis on Search Marketing, Google Shopping, Paid Social; alternatively an Ecommerce background
- Experience with budget management across multiple channels and proven skills in optimizing return on investment
- Solid understanding of analytics and corresponding tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Pronounced communication & organizational skills and very good analytic & conceptual skills
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open, international and colorful company culture
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1416 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.