Team Lead (f/m/d) French Customer Service
As a Customer Service Team Lead for Spreadshirt, you will manage one of our ten teams of 8-12 customer service staff, answering queries in different languages and through different channels. Your team will primarily deal with the enquiries of our French-speaking customers.
You’ll be asked to share your enthusiasm for Spreadshirt’s services with our customers through your team. You’ll be the driving force of your team,, bringing their needs in line with the department and company goals. You’ll achieve this by designing efficient and scalable workflows, and by organising daily tasks with foresight and dedication to ensure a strong customer focus. You’ll also constantly develop your team, both on an individual level and as a team as a whole. Soon you will be able to conduct interviews like an old hand, and regular staff meetings and feedback sessions will become the essence of good leadership for you.
The position is temporary due to a parental leave replacement.
- You will ensure that all tasks of your team are covered according to the service level
- You will take care of the recruitment and induction of new employees
- You will support the personal development of your team members through regular feedback sessions, setting of individual goals and training sessions
- You will be responsible for the compliance with quality and efficiency indicators
- You will balance fluctuating workloads with your team capacity through forward-looking and flexible planning
- You will ensure a steady flow of information, e.g. by holding regular team meetings
- You will administer the software your employees work with
- You are fluent in French and English, German is optional.
- You ideally have relevant experience in a management position already
- You have the ability to quickly identify efficient solutions to problems and make decisions
- You are an excellent organiser, maintain an overview even in difficult situations and can prioritise different tasks very well
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills that you use successfully both internally and externally
- You have experience in optimising processes and workflows.
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- No weekend, holiday or night work
- A motivating and fun atmosphere in a dynamic work environment
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1388 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.