Technical Purchaser (f/m/d)
We are now looking for a Technical Purchaser to work with our Global Operations team to rebuild and ensure the technical processes of our professional contract and supplier management.
- You will be responsible for the national and international procurement of goods, machines, and services
- You will ensure that deliveries are made on time to ensure smooth production
- You will correspond with our suppliers to facilitate technical procurement
- You will work closely with the technicians at our production sites
- You will maintain the procurement of relevant data
- You will monitor maintenance costs (on machine and facility level) and identify potential savings
- You will oversee all of our spare parts and warranty issues
- You will coordinate between external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- You have a a business degree or relevant work experience in a technical/commercial area
- You have experience in technical purchasing, and you are able to set up new processes in this area
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as an affinity for technology
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You have strong analytical skills, and you work in a structured and independent way
- You are an absolute team player and can get excited about new things
About Spread Group
Spread Group brings messages to life. Our five internationally active e-commerce platforms empower self-expression with clothing and accessories sustainably printed on-demand.
We are the print-on-demand market leader in Europe and the USA. We currently have approximately 900 employees* at our locations worldwide. In 2019, we generated sales of 131 million euros and shipped more than 6.4 million items to over 170 countries. Our products are printed at our five production sites in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic and the USA.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1353 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.