Warehouse Receiver (f/m/d)
- Accepting and signing for deliveries from distributor.
- Assisting in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Useing dollies, forklifts, and other material handling equipment to transport shipments from loading dock and around stockroom.
- Opening boxes and inspects contents of shipments.
- Checking shipping invoice to ensure all items are accounted for stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items as necessary.
- Ensuring that stockroom is clean and organized including dusting shelving and sweeping aisles.
- Maintaining records of all received shipments in ERP or WMS systems.
- Conducting inventory of products, and logs data into ERP/WMS, assists in cycle counts.
- Reporting any major or unresolved shipment delays or problems to supervisor.
- Assembling or disassemble desks, shelving and production equipment as needed.
- Expected Schedule: Monday Thru Friday, 8 hours per day, hours 2:30pm – 11pm
- Being able to remain standing/on feet for full shift, lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Possessing basic math skills.
- Paying close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Working well with a team and strong interpersonal skills.
- Communicating clearly and effectively.
- Handling discrepancies.
- Managing time efficiently.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Being capable of operating forklifts and other equipment to move heavy shipments.
- Awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
We value diversity at SpreadGroup. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number 1605 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!